We encourage other organizations to republish Corporate Knights articles under the terms of Creative Commons’ Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license. Here is what you need to know:
- Provide a link to the original article at the top of the page. You can also post the beginning of an article with a link to Corporate Knights to continue reading.
- Attribute the author. We prefer the author’s name, followed by “Corporate Knights,” but if your CMS does not allow for that, a link to the article at the top of the page will suffice.
- You cannot edit the material in any way, including the header and subhead. If you need to make changes for any reason, please run them by our editorial team.
- Include all of the external links in the original story.
- Please send us an email with a link to the republished story so that we can keep track of where our content ends up.
- Republication of Corporate Knights photography or artwork is not permitted without prior approval.
- The websites on which our stories appear should include a way to contact you.
- For any other questions, please contact us at editorial [@] corporateknights [dot] com.