United States Clean Capitalism Report 2012
This comprehensive report provides insight into the environmental, social and governance (ESG) state of affairs and trends of the largest publicly-traded US companies.
Find out which S&P 500 companies have the highest resource productivity, the strongest pension plan, and more. This report is essential reading for investors, corporate executives, sustainability managers, regulators and institutions.
Included in this report are:
- 5 year performance history for all S&P 500 companies on 12 clean capitalism key performance indicators;
- Analysis and discussion of industry trends;
- An overview of best practices in disclosure;
- A complete description of the report’s methodology and data collection process; and
- Detailed data tables (available electronically)
CK Capital’s suite of 12 KPIs and accompanying methodology for evaluating companies’ clean capitalism performance was cited as a “leading global practice” in 2011 by SustainAbility, an independent consulting firm specializing in environmental and social issues.
For more information, and to purchase a copy ($2,495 + tax), email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-203-4674 ext. 221.