It’s time we start planning for what comes after COVID. Watch episode 1 from our Green Recovery series on our newly launched Corporate Knights TV. New episodes out every Wednesday for the next 6 weeks. This first one focuses on how a climate lens can make economic stimulus more effective, starting with home and building retrofits.
Featuring Canada’s Minister of Environment and Climate Change, the Hon. Jonathan Wilkinson, hosted by Diana Fox Carney, this episode brings together panelists from across business, labour, finance, indigenous communities, academia, environmental groups and crown corporations.
- Derek Ballantyne, board chair, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Stewart Elgie, executive chair, Smart Prosperity Institute
- Jonathan Hackett, head of sustainable finance, BMO Financial Group
- Gord Hicks, CEO, BGIS (chair, Building Energy Innovator’s Council)
- Julia Langer, CEO, The Atmospheric Fund
- Thomas Mueller, CEO, Canadian Green Building Council
- Céline Bak is the founder and president of Analytica Advisors
- Andy Chisholm, board member, RBC
- Corey Diamond, executive director, Energy Efficiency Canada
- Terri Lynn Morrison, director of strategic partnership, Indigenous Clean Energy (ICE)
- Angela MacEwan, CUPE senior economist and Broadbent Institute Fellow
- Sean Mullin, executive director and co-founder, Brookfield Institute for Innovation + Entrepreneurship
- Dave Sawyer, Chief Economist, Canadian Institute for Climate Choices
- Steven Tobin, Executive Director, Labour Market Information Council
- Ralph Torrie, Senior Associate, Sustainability Solutions Group and Partner, Torrie Smith Associates
First in a 7-part series exploring opportunities for Canada to build back better with a green recovery.